Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Emma Isaacs!
Emma is the founder and global CEO of the Business Chicks, Australia’s largest community for women with nearly a million members, which now also has a Los Angeles branch. Emma is truly an extraordinary woman – and her passion for helping women live BIG lives by saying YES more often, failing lots, get up and try again – makes her a perfect powerful close to this year.
In this Episode:
- Learn more about Emma’s entrepreneurial journey & the story behind founding Business Chicks Australia’s largest community for women with nearly a million members
- “Play a Bigger Game of Life” —what this phrase really means to Emma
- How she built a trusted relationship with Sir Richard Branson over the long term, and what we might take into building our own relationships.
- Factors Emma observed that have contributed to the most successful businesses
- The power of connection and how it shaped Business Chicks success
- A sneak peek at what’s coming up for Emma this 2021
A mom of 6, Emma is passionate about inspiring women to “Play a Bigger Game of Life” by understanding what holds them back, what propels them forward, and overcoming their fears through her 9 principles of “winging it.”
A perfect role model for these uncertain times, she is an entrepreneur who has earned the praise of the world’s greatest thought leaders including Sir Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Arianna Huffington, and Diane von Furstenberg. She’s a highly sought-after keynote speaker and media commentator on topics around female leadership and entrepreneurship.
In her new book, Winging It: Stop Thinking, Start Doing: Why Action Beats Planning Every time she gives practical tips for women — notorious overthinkers and self-doubters — to transform their fears and insecurities into action one messy step at a time. She breaks down her keys to success in business which include:
- Say YES and figure the rest out later
- Learn to be flexible and PIVOT
- Believe in Yourself enough to give your dreams a GO
- What successful people do differently
- Time-saving hacks
- Nothing is as it seems – EVERYONE is winging it!
Emma, who left college and started her first business at 18, calls Winging It a rallying cry to women to “try the things that scare them, build their wealth, make an impact.”
“Harness the power of people and culture because that can contribute a lot to you and your business’ growth.” —Emma Isaacs
Discover more about Emma’s works and passion on her website Emma Isaacs. You can also follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Let’s meet Emma Isaacs!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 44:48 — 41.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS