Kami Guildner – Podcast Host & Guest
With over 150 podcasts under her belt on her own podcast, Extraordinary Women Radio, Kami loves to join other podcasts! She has interviewed guests such as Zainab Salbi, SARK, Beth Comstock, Lissa Rankin, Alyse Nelson, Agapi Stassinopoulos, Tami Simon and many more.
Kami has a passion for helping women #RaiseUP their voices and shine their light, because she believes that right now women’s voices are more important than ever. She loves to weave spirit and business and help women #RaiseUP their businesses for impact. For her, it’s all about the ripple effect.
- Influencer Magazine – 5 Things You Need To Know To Successfully Run a Live Virtual Event
- Colorado Biz Magazine – Colorado Women Together Lifts Up Female Entrepreneurs
- Colorado Biz Magazine – Colorado Women to Watch
- Shoutout Colorado – Meet Kami Guildner – Kami believes women’s voices matter!
- Channel 7 Denver News: Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce Introduces Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Business
- Fortune Magazine – Why American’s are Spending More on Experiences vs. Buying Stuff
- Chicago Tribune – All the single ladies and people of color: Study looks at the changing face of philanthropy
- Colorado Biz Magazine articles: The Dr. Seuss Blueprint For Success, Top Three Ways to Fuel Your Fire, Top 7 ways to step out of crazy busy, Want something more in your life
Podcast Guest Appearances
Podcast Guest Notes
- How to Learn and Speak Your Client’s Love Language
- 5 Rules of Marketing You Need to Break
- The Single Biggest Factor that Holds Entrepreneurs Back
- Build Your Brand From the Inside Out
- #RaiseUp: How to Elevate Your Voice for Aligned Impact
- Top Tips for Leveraging the Power of Storytelling when Building an Engaged Community
- How has your focus on growing connected communities helped grow your business?
- How can women entrepreneurs elevate their most important messages?
- What have been your biggest lessons in growing your business?
- Why should you build a brand around your clients’ aspirations and desires, and not their pains and fears?
- What is RFactor and why is it the most important thing we can learn as an entrepreneur?
- How can we raise up our energetic vibration and how does this help us grow our business?
- What kind of breakthrough can coaching with horses help create for women entrepreneurs?
Kami Guildner believes women’s voices matter. She is a connector. A storyteller. A business coach for women.
Kami’s entrepreneurial journey was sparked by the breath of a horse over a decade ago. This magical epiphany moment led Kami to discover her purpose of leading changemaker women to give voice to their most important messages and create a ripple effect of worldly impact.
Kami weaves soulful-inspiration into mindful business strategies, helping her clients up-level their business. With decades of leadership, marketing, strategic planning and business growth expertise, Kami guides her clients to master their marketing, money and mindset. Kami’s soulful spirit leads her clients to unleash their magical manifestation powers and live out loud fueled with vitality and courage.
She is the founder of Extraordinary Women Radio™ – a podcast featuring wildly successful women making an impact on the world. Named Best Business Podcast in the 2018 People’s Choice Awards, Kami has featured guests such as SARK, Zainab Salbi, Beth Comstock and Lissa Rankin. Kami is the author of Firedancer: Your Spiral Journey to a Life of Passion and Purpose.
Kami was named to the 2020 Twenty-Five Most Powerful Women in Business List by the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce.