Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Lisa Erickson, the author of the book Chakra Empowerment for Women: Self-Guided Techniques for Healing Trauma, Owning Your Power & Finding Overall Wellness.
As you probably know, I love energy work, and Lisa’s ground breaking work helps women connect with their energy bodies and maximize and balance their energy during key life transitions.
Today Lisa shares wisdom on how we can tend our bodies through these times using our chakras. Enjoy this gift of Lisa.
In this Episode:
- Energy wisdom for these times
- Learn about Lisa’s journey and how she found her way to Chakra works
- A touch base about how different phases of our life bring about different shifting energies within us
- What can women do to care for their energy
- How chakra work can help you grow your business
- How men’s and women’s body are different
- How can women learn to tune into these different cycles of life
- A sneak peek into Lisa’s book called Chakra Empowerment for Women
Lisa is a chakra-based energy worker, writer, and teacher specializing in women’s energetics and sexual trauma healing. She has trained in multiple energy healing modalities and is certified in both mindfulness meditation instruction and trauma sensitivity. Lisa is a member of the International Association of Meditation Instructors, the American Holistic Health Association, the Energy Medicine Practitioners Association, and The Breathe Network, a non-profit dedicated to supporting holistic healing for sexual trauma survivors. She is also the creator of a popular DailyOM course Awakening Your Feminine Chakras.
“We all love butterflies and how beautiful they are but we forget to think about how it’s got that way.” –Lisa Erickson
Let’s meet Lisa Erickson!