Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I’m excited to introduce you to Kate Bradley Chernis – CEO & Founder of Lately, an A.I.-Powered Social Media Writing Software.
Lately uses AI to LEARN what sales and marketing messaging your customers want to read and then builds a writing model that creates that content in DROVES for you, automatically.
In this Episode:
- Kate shares her crazy vulnerable and resilient journey as a startup leader through the ups and downs
- Kate and I talked about women not owning their gifts and what happens when they do
- Learn more about women raising capital
- Conscious and unconscious bias
- We talked about how to stay true in the vision in front of you
- Learn more about Kate’s top social media marketing tips!
- An explanation straight from Kate how Lately – my favorite social marketing tool – can help you on your social media marketing
As a former marketing agency owner, Kate, initially created the idea for Lately out of spreadsheets for then-client, Walmart. Well, not just Walmart. It was a partnership between Walmart, United Way Worldwide, National Disability Institute, and tens of thousands of local, small business and nonprofit affiliates who were all using her spreadsheet system – because they all had the same problems: a lack of coordination, widespread redundancies, no visibility and no organization. With Kate’s spreadsheet system, they achieved a 130%, three year, year-over-year ROI.
In fact, Kate found similar success with all of her clients, regardless of industry or company size. So, along with one heck of a superhero team, she created Lately to organize the mess, automate repetitive processes and eliminate the “overwhelming” feeling that every marketer she’d ever met had complained about. As a former VP of marketing – I get this. As a CEO of my own company – I really get this. I love Lately.
Prior to founding Lately, Kate served 20 million listeners as Music Director and on-air host at Sirius/XM. She’s also an award-winning radio producer, engineer and voice talent with 25 years of national broadcast communications, brand-building, sales and marketing expertise.
“I want other women to be like ‘she did it, I can do it!’” – Kate Bradley Chernis
Let’s meet Kate Bradley Chernis!