Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I’m excited to bring you this extraordinary woman: Tosha Silver, Author of It’s Not Your Money, Outrageous Openness and Change Me Prayers.
In this Episode:
- Listen in on Tosha’s astrological thoughts on the COVID-19 crisis opening to to the Divine Feminine rising
- The paradigm shift happening on the inclusion of the feminine and not just the masculine
- The call of the universe to shift from a utilitarian to an offering mentality
- How people are now seeing the bigger purpose that’s beyond their individual selves
- The balance between the feminine and the masculine and what it means
- Respect for individual differences and honoring emotions
- Self-care for Tosha
- All about Tosha’s book, “It’s Not Your Money”, the divine “Source”, and abundance practices
Tosha Silver grew up thinking one day she would be a rabbi, a lawyer, or a weathergirl. But fate had other ideas. She graduated from Yale with a degree in English Literature but along the way fell madly in love with metaphysics and yogic philosophy. For the last 30 years she has taught many ways to align with the inner Divine. Tosha lives near San Francisco, where she runs an online school called “Living Outrageous Openness,” ongoing support to those who truly want to live these beautiful, ancient practices.
“It isn’t about just ‘go get it’, ‘make it happen’, ‘you deserve it all’. It’s really about how do you attune with what’s the highest for everybody and then let yourself be used as opposed to only using.” – Tosha Silver
Let’s meet Tosha Silver!