Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I’m excited to bring you this extraordinary woman – Cherie Burton and we’re jamming on the “New” Feminine Leadership Paradigm and get into the woo of what is happening in our world right now!
In this Episode:
- Listen in on how Cherie is taking the pandemic positively as an organic shift in consciousness for the planet
- How the crisis is an eye-opener for building authentic, heart-centered leadership
- Cherie’s familial journey towards a holistic and natural way of healing
- Learn how your “mess” can be your powerful “message”
- The true essence of the feminine leadership paradigm
- Discover how to experience healing through your sensory pathways
- What’s stopping women from showing up in their life.
Cherie Burton is a pioneering spiritual psychologist whose evolutionary STAND SPEAK SHINE method transforms women into authentically embodied and empowered feminine leaders. As a mother of six, author, international speaker and host of the Women Seeking Wholeness podcast, she is passionately driven to guide women influencers to heal, express and create, using the “new feminine leadership paradigm.” She earned her degrees in psychology and sociology, and held group therapist positions in a psychiatric facility, a teen behavioral facility and an addiction recovery center.
Cherie was crowned Mrs. Utah 2004, and has become a skilled mentor in speaking, beauty, and “queenly secrets,” coaching multiple females who won pageant titles. Ironically, Cherie’s close sister Shawna (a mother of ﬁve young children) took her own life during this same time. Cherie’s work as an emotional wellness expert expanded quickly, in her obsessive quest to break family patterns and crack the code on depression.
Cherie is an avid researcher and teacher of the Divine Feminine and has written and produced audios, training programs, and transformational retreats. With a keen focus on addressing the whole woman on multiple levels, she dove into Yoga Teacher Training and became a certiﬁed mind/body facilitator in the unique modality, Perfect Healing. Her unique expertise is in the science and spirituality of sensory integration.
“You’re not a victim of what you’ve inherited, but it’s meant to be your vehicle of empowerment.” – Cherie Burton
Let’s meet Cherie Burton!