Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I’m excited to bring you this extraordinary woman – Denise Liebetrau, Helping Women Get Paid What They Are Worth!
In this Episode:
- Hear out how the current pandemic is affecting the empaths in us
- Mental and emotional self-care amidst the crisis
- Denise’s passion for helping business leaders get paid what they’re worth
- Learn how to align your career with your values
- The personal struggle behind Denise’s business success
- How to deal with fear and self-doubt when faced with uncertainty
- How to get paid what you’re worth via coaching, visibility, and value packaging
- Discover how to tell a story that sells and the power in driving team success
- The importance of building quality friendships in and out of your organization
- The connection between emotional intelligence and career or entrepreneurial success
- Character, substance, and style as pillars of executive presence
- A 3-step process to getting paid what you’re worth
- How women can be better at negotiating
Denise Liebetrau is a HR Consultant and compensation expert with more than 25 years of experience at Fortune 500 companies. She partners with business leaders, to get the people, processes, performance metrics, and rewards in place to maximize profit and impact. She is also a Career & Salary Negotiation Coach that helps career-driven professionals get paid what they are worth and have careers aligned to their values. She is trainer and speaker on topics like pay negotiation, gender equity, leadership, emotional intelligence, and executive presence.
“Recognizing that you’re out of balance and that you need to take some time for self-care is really important to your well-being.” – Denise Liebetrau
Let’s meet Denise Liebetrau!