Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I’m excited to bring you this extraordinary woman – Nancy Fitzgerald, CEO of iLendingDIRECT.
In this episode:
- Hear out how Nancy is leading iLendingDIRECT amidst the Corona Virus pandemic
- The highlights of Nancy’s experience as a TV journalist and how it changed her life
- Nancy’s inspiration behind the American Woman Television and The Butterfly Foundation
- How Nancy sought healing from the tragic death of her husband and taking over the company
- How building your own dream team can help grow your business
- The importance of listening to your inner wisdom in making the right business decisions
- Some important lessons to learn in running a successful company
- What makes iLendingDIRECT unique in terms of company values and ethics
- What inspires Nancy these days
Nancy Fitzgerald is an award-winning executive within the automotive finance industry. As CEO, Nancy leads iLendingDIRECT’s executive team and drives the company’s strategic vision and business plan. She also fosters relationships and develops partnerships with national financial companies to help provide their customers with exceptional financial services. Nancy has been awarded the Auto Remarketing Women in Remarketing Award (2016), the Insights Success Magazine’s 30 Most Influential Women in Business (2016), and the Top 25 Most Powerful Women In Business by the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce (2020).
“It is so critically important to not only work with women, but to also work beside women, and to respect women.” – Nancy Fitzgerald
Let’s meet Nancy Fitzgerald!