Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I’m excited to bring you this extraordinary woman – Makisha Boothe: Founder and Head Business Coach of Sistahbiz Global Network, a business accelerator for Black women entrepreneurs.
In this episode we jam on thinking bigger and moving through fear, and more!
- Hear about how Makisha started Sistahbiz for Black women entrepreneurs
- How Sistahbiz grew from a Facebook group to a thriving business community online
- How Makisha is helping women learn about how to access capital with emotional and mental readiness
- The biggest challenges and opportunities lined up for Sistahbiz
- Makisha’s support system and strategies for self-care that contribute to business success
- How to muster the courage to grow your business
- Learn how to face your fears and get your confidence back
- How Makisha’s clients call her “the business therapist”
- Makisha’s source of inspiration and happiness
Honored by the Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce with the Clara Brown Award, Recipient of the U.S. Small Business Administration Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award for Region and State of Colorado in 2007, Makisha Boothe is Founder and Head Business Coach of Sistahbiz Global Network, a business accelerator for Black women entrepreneurs.
Sistahbiz Global Network helps Black women solopreneurs and microbusinesses build scalable, sellable businesses. As a rapid improvement coach, Makisha helps small businesses rethink their revenue strategies, brands, systems, resource allocation, and human capital strategies. As principal of Pivot Innovation Solutions, a strategic facilitation and planning agency in Denver, Colorado, Makisha is a sought after strategist for organizational development, community engagement, and diversity, inclusion and equity work.
“Women are trying to build businesses with nothing to fuel it other than their passion.” – Makisha Boothe
Let’s meet Makisha Boothe!