Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I’m excited to bring you this extraordinary woman – Rachel Lubchansky, CEO of REL Impact and the Sheer Impact Conference & Community.
From a young age, Rachel was interested in women’s empowerment and fascinated by women who changed the world. She wanted to become one of those women whose name was synonymous with helping others, and whose work extended far beyond herself. She’s certainly made that happen.
In this episode:
- Hear out how Rachel started being an entrepreneurial journey in her 20s
- How curiosity and love for learning can fuel entrepreneurship
- The life changes that can sometimes affect your business
- The profundity of owning to your potential and owning your life
- How to become more self-confident in running your business
- How Rachel views women and their great potentialities
- Discover the strategies to surviving the lows
- How Rachel achieves integration in her life
- The inspiration behind Sheer Impact Conference & Community
Rachel E. Lubchansky is a triplet mama, entrepreneur and Startup Business Coach. She is deeply committed to lighting the way for women to realize their full potential and step into their power. As the founder and CEO of REL Impact and the Sheer Impact Conference & Community, Rachel provides the step-by-step process, support, and connection to community women need to launch and grow their own businesses, challenge the status quo, and intentionally craft a life they love living. Between creating and selling a fashion business in her 20s, and being the founder and operator of a non-profit for 8 years, Rachel has the perspective and expertise to help women turn their passions and talents into successful, sustainable businesses. She lives in Denver, CO with her husband, Adam, and 10-year-old children.
“Confident, empowered women who are living into their purpose have real capacity for change.” – Rachel Lubchansky
Let’s meet Rachel Lubchansky!