Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I’m excited to bring you these two extraordinary women – Sylvie Rokab, Emmy nominated, award-winning filmmaker and Kate Neligan, equine-partnered coach, writer, and speaker.
In this episode:
- Learn about what being with nature brings to your soul and how to connect with it
- How a powerful experience with horses helps with grounding
- Discover how the horses’ heart energy affects one’s overall health
- The holistic changes that Kate experienced with the horses
- What nature has given to Sylvie and the health of the planet
- The catalyst for Sylvie’s documentary film, “Love Thy Nature”
- Hear about forest bathing and the highly sensorial experience
- The equine-guided experience and its individual and group gains
- How horses can be the best spiritual teachers
Sylvie Rokab is a Film Director, Speaker, and Nature Therapy Guide. She is an Emmy nominated, award-winning filmmaker with 20+ years experience as a director, producer, cinematographer, editor and writer – working on films that screened in movie theaters, universities, and community screenings, as well as on television outlets such as HBO, PBS, Travel Channel, and Discovery.
Narrated by Liam Neeson, her latest film LOVE THY NATURE received critical acclaim including 27 awards, and had nearly 300 screenings in 140 cities in 16 countries. An engaging speaker, she has presented over 100 speeches at film festivals, universities, conferences, and more recently, a TEDx event. As a nature therapy guide in the Japanese tradition of “Shinrin-Yoku,” she also leads adults and children in an embodied and sensorial exploration of wild places.
“There’s so many things that being in nature can do to our spirit and it really starts with arriving and being present.” – Sylvie Rokab
Kate Neligan is an equine-partnered life/career coach, writer, and speaker who is devoted to uplifting the world through the power of the human-animal bond. Kate bridges leadership strategy with spiritual psychology in her work with both individuals and corporate teams in private sessions, team buildings, workshops, and retreats. She pairs her intuitive gifts with those of horses to build healthier cultures and leaders through mindfulness and communication skills. Kate is a TEDx speaker, best-selling author, Founder of Synergy TV (an inspirational video network), and left her VP marketing role in corporate entertainment to pursue her calling in personal and professional development.
“The power of human-animal bond is really significant.” – Kate Neligan
Let’s meet Sylvie Rokab and Kate Neligan!