Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I’m excited to bring you the delightful Anne Rose Hart – Founder of the Quantum Institute™.
In this episode:
- Witness how Anne Rose took a turning point in her life that became today’s Quantum Play
- Learn how laughter relieves and heals the heaviest of burdens
- Learn about whole body intelligence and how to become more grounded in your purpose
- The importance of play in bringing in the heart and body wisdom
- Neuroscience and the powerful benefits of play
- How to unleash the power of feelings to create ease in your life
Anne is going to be one of the speakers at Extraordinary Women Ignite this week! I’m thrilled she will be bringing Quantum Play to our attendees!
Anne is the founder of the Quantum Play Institute, and a uniquely gifted, playful, and compassionate teacher and student of life. She has been intensely curious about optimal human performance and peak experiences since she climbed to the roof of her grandfather’s house at 18 months of age.
With her unique and playful modality Quantum Play, a somatic and holistic practice for unleashing potential and living in flow, Anne brings together leading-edge research from neuro–physiology, developmental psychology, quantum physics, energy medicine, and spirituality to help purpose-driven entrepreneurs create unstoppable energy, joygasmic freedom, and world-changing impact.
With clients & students in 15 countries and counting, Anne draws from her diverse background as a biplane wing-walker, skydiving instructor, triathlete, jazz pianist, scuba diver, barrel racer, historian, web developer, leader of global joy retreats, laughter yogi, occasional raw foodist, and human potential junkie to inspire leaders to challenge the status quo, dare to do the impossible, and rise above “ordinary” to co-create a more compassionate, inclusive, and sustainable world.
“When joy is present, change isn’t scary.” – Anne Rose Hart
You’re going to love Anne! Let’s meet Anne Rose Hart of the Quantum Play Institute!