Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I’m excited to bring you the delightful Monica Shah.
Monica teaches entrepreneurs how to turn the work they love into a profitable, sustainable business.
Monica got her MBA from Kellogg School of Management and in her first year as a business owner she was $25,000 in debt. After paying close attention to her numbers and identifying what made money the fastest she was able to end up with no debt and $12,000 in savings.
Since founding Revenue Breakthrough, Monica has become an expert at helping people and businesses free themselves from debt and grow revenue. She walks women through a step-by-step process of building, growing and expanding their businesses to six figures and beyond.
In this episode:
- Discover how entrepreneurs can build profitable businesses they love
- How knowing your numbers is foremost in earning more income
- Monica’s turning point and her inspiration for her business
- The 5 main steps in generating money for your business
- Learn about the 4 money types descriptive of your relationship with money
- How to create a breakthrough in your revenue
- How to get Monica’s free gift – a money-making marketing calendar
“What I’ve realized is that I was doing everything backwards and working twice as hard as I needed to be working because I wasn’t focusing on the things that needed to make money.” – Monica Shah
Let’s meet Monica Shah.
Follow Monica on Twitter, connect with her on LinkedIn, and Facebook. You can follow Revenue Breakthrough on Facebook join her Revenue Breakthrough Group on Facebook. Get her free Marketing Calendar here. Visit her website – Revenue Breakthrough – here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 41:02 — 18.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Very good episode, very interesting. I am one of those being afraid to look in-depth at the numbers. A lot of good tips here.