Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I’m honored to bring you Kathleen Gage, a courageous extraordinary woman who is reinventing herself at 65 Years Young!
In our interview today, we jam about:
- A big transformation in Kathleen’s life after 25 years of running her very successful business.
- How turning to plant-based eating has helped her grow in all aspects of life (physically, socially, and spiritually).
- How to know when we’re supposed to go for something and how to know to let it go.
- At her 65th year on earth, what does age mean to Kathleen?
- Learn about what Kathleen has discovered on the power of presence and connecting to people.
Kathleen is a highly sought after keynote speaker, author, marketing strategist, and visibility mentor. She is the founder and CFO (Chief Fun Officer) of Power Up for Profits – a successful marketing, and visibility building company. Most recently she has incorporated her passion for business and health into, Plant-Based Eating for Health, her newest blog dedicated to teaching the power of a wholefood, plant-based eating protocol to becoming a peak performer in all areas of one’s life. This fully aligns with her love, compassion, and commitment to animals.
Kathleen shares her story of being an entrepreneur for 25 years, and the ups and downs that can come with it. She has not only survived but thrived.
And yes, Kathleen recently hit her 65th birthday, although she is not your typical 65-year old. To celebrate her birthday she is running a half marathon, a sport she picked up in her sixties!
“Sometimes those roadblocks that we hit are the very thing that we need in order to really dig deep and look at life in a different perspective.” ~Kathleen Gage
Follow Kathleen Gage on Facebook or Twitter or visit her website – Kathleen Gage.com, Power Up for Profits and Plant-Based Eating For Health.
Let’s meet Kathleen Gage.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:44 — 14.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS