Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I’m honored to bring you Founder of Interview Connections, the first and leading podcast booking agency, Jessica Rhodes.
Together with her business partner, Jessica has quickly scaled Interview Connections to high multiple six figures, with nearly no direct marketing or ads, and will break through the 7-figure mark in 2019. I love this!
Today we dig into:
- How Jessica started her podcasting business as a behind-the-scenes virtual assistant
- Maneuvering breakdown and breakthroughs in business
- The most important thing that Jessica did that helped take her business into seven figures
- Learning what types of entrepreneurs should start leveraging podcasts as part of their marketing strategy
- The best tactics and strategy in growing your downloads and listeners if you do have a podcast
The Interview Connections team of Booking Agents are the podcast powerhouses behind many of the record-breaking book launches you’ve seen today, with clients such as Ali Brown, JJ Virgin, Perry Marshall, other authors you may know, and numerous PR agencies who hire them for their podcasting savvy and booking skills.
Jessica started podcasting in 2014 with the launch of Rock The Podcast and also has co-hosted several other shows including The Podcast Producers and Womensplaining.
She is the acclaimed author of Interview Connections: How to #RockThePodcast From Both Sides of the Mic and has been a featured speaker at Podcast Movement, Podfest Multimedia Expo, and Dream Business Academy.
“With business – you’re having breakdowns, but you’re also going to have breakthroughs!” – Jessica Rhodes
Let’s meet the Founder of Interview Connections Jessica Rhodes.