Our guest on Extraordinary Women Radio today is Tracy Litt. If Brene Brown and Tony Robbins had a baby, that baby would be Tracy Litt. A serious motivator and proven powerhouse of transformation, Tracy is here to help people embrace their power, recognize their worth and importance, and break the patterns that bind them. Tracy helps people become the highest versions of themselves so that they can create the businesses, relationships, friendships, and lives they dream about. Her TEDx Talk, Dear Fear, It’s Not You, It’s Me, has inspired many, and today I know Tracy will inspire you.
In This Episode:
- She talks about the biology of fear and risk perception
- The beauty of having different methods to allow you to love and engage fear and take your power back from it so that you can lead the fear instead of the fear leading you
- The importance of recognizing that you are the common denominator in everything you’re experiencing in your life
- She explains why Imposter Syndrome is a fallacy
- The importance of having practical application over our inspiration
- Why awareness itself can be instantly curative
- The number one quality fierce women leaders need and how they will embody it
Tracy Litt is a sought-after success mentor for visionary women leaders that are navigating huge paradigm shifts and elevating to the next level of themselves, so they can seamlessly generate the next level of their impact, wealth, and holistic success. She is the Founder of The Litt Factor, and creator of Mind Magic ®, a proven methodology that marries metacognition and spirituality, neuroscience and quantum law to expand and elevate more quickly. Her work has served thousands of women across the globe and has been featured in Entrepreneur, FastCompany, Thrive Global, and Inc.com. Her book Worthy Human is a #1 best seller in Spiritual Growth and Mindset.
“Self-doubt is part of your biology. The idea is to recognize that those thoughts are options and not facts.” ~Tracy Litt
To learn more about Tracy you can visit her website. You can also connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
Let’s meet Tracy Litt
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:53 — 43.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS