Today, I am happy to introduce you to Tracy Cherpeski an international executive coach and leadership development expert who works with physicians and practitioners to grow their businesses and help them get their time back. She’ll change your perspective on how you view time and scheduling with her amazing advice.
In this Episode:
- Time leadership vs. time management
- Tracy shares how to feel in control of the things within your command
- The 3 Pillars of Time Leadership: Discovery, Analysis, Action
- How to shut down noise and distractions to get things done
- The importance of trusting your intuition
- Tracy shares how to realistically create a list of things that need to get done each day
- Tips on finding where you’re leaving money and time on the table to start collecting it
- Tracy shares time-blocking tips
- The importance of checking in with yourself
Tracy L. Cherpeski – MBA, MA, CPSC, is a leading executive coach with over 15 years of experience. Her expertise, professional experience and “coach tool kit” guide her clients to success in many areas of business and life. Her coaching and training programs offer integrated leadership, executive development, operations consulting and mindset mastery. Tracy has shared her coaching and workshops with corporations, government and non-profit organizations, small businesses and medical practices. Tracy is also the host of the Entrepreneur Mindset-Reset Podcast where she interviews guests around the world from various industries and walks of life. Together, she and her guests explore success mindset, lessons learned, and wisdom gained through their entrepreneurial journey. Tracy serves clients from all over the U.S., Norway, the UK, Brazil, China, Spain and Australia. Tracy’s professional and personal philosophy: Survival is not enough; life is meant to be celebrated.
“To me, inspired action means getting into a flow.” -Tracy Cherpeski
Let’s meet Tracy Cherpeski.