Today, I’m honored to introduce you to Tanya Dalton, a best-selling author, speaker, nationally recognized productivity expert, and serves as a growth strategist for female leaders. Her highly anticipated second book, On Purpose: The Busy Woman’s Guide to an Extraordinary Life of Meaning and Success.
In this episode:
- How Tanya transformed her life when she went from living for her to-do list to living on purpose
- How to go from having your business run your life to allowing your business to create the freedom you crave
- Why Tanya left social media and how it enabled her to connect more deeply with her soulmate clients
- Shifting from “should”ing on yourself to a more gracious mindset that allows you to show up as your authentic self
- 5 Minutes to Peak Productivity
- The relationship between confidence and purpose
- The beautiful mess effect and why your mess is key in your hero’s journey
In addition to Tanya’s first book, The Joy of Missing Out, being named one of the Top 10 Business Books of the year by Fortune Magazine, Tanya’s podcast, The Intentional Advantage has received millions of downloads from listeners around the world.
She is also a featured expert on several networks including NBC and Fox and is a VIP contributor for Entrepreneur.com. Tanya has been featured in some of the world’s leading publications including Forbes, Inc, Fast Company, and Real Simple. She has been awarded the elite Enterprising Women Award and has been named the Female Entrepreneur to Watch for the state of North Carolina.
Tanya is also the founder and CEO of inkWELL Press Productivity Co. a multi-million dollar company providing tools that work as a catalyst in helping women do less while achieving maximum success.
“Every single one of us has the ability to impact 80,000 people. If you’re not stepping into your gifts or sharing the things that make you special, you’re keeping your unique gifts from changing people’s lives.” – Tanya Dalton
To learn more about Tanya and her work, check out her website and her podcast, the Intentional Advantage. You can also buy her books, On Purpose and The Joy of Missing Out.
Let’s meet Tanya Dalton.
To join Kami’s Story Telling for your Brand Workshop next week, see the details and register here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:24 — 34.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS