Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Tamara Golden who will be one of our speakers at the Extraordinary Women Ignite Virtual Conference on Nov 5-7 teaching all the attendees about the power of hosting retreats and why they lead to more clients and more money!
In this Episode:
- Tamara’s steadfast way of approaching 2020—by NOT pivoting despite the nature of her business that involves live, in-person events—how did she stay true to her mission?
- Going in and up for answers
- Trusting your inner wisdom in this ride of ups and downs
- The hybrid of virtual and in-person events on the other side of the pandemic
- The importance of connection and sense of community
- Why retreats lead to more clients & more money
- The silver linings of 2020
Tamara Golden is the owner, founder & CEO of Journeywork Retreats, a full-service retreat strategy and planning company operating across the US and worldwide. From do-it-yourself courses to done-for-you services, Journeywork Retreats supports coaches, healers and creatives in crafting custom retreats that grow their brand through accelerated outcomes for their clients, while increasing re-enrollments, referrals and revenue for their business. Tamara has combined her 20 years in travel, event planning and coaching into a proprietary retreat strategy and planning system that successfully helps our clients design, market, fill, and monetize their retreats.
“You are exactly where you are supposed to be.” —Tamara Golden
Discover more about Tamara’s works and passion on her website Journeywork Retreats You can also follow her on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Let’s meet Tamara Golden!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 42:28 — 38.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS