Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Sara Yamtich the Founder and CEO of Conscious Conversion, a holistic multi-media marketing agency supporting soulful thought leaders and spiritual entrepreneurs. Sara and I speak the same love language when it comes to marketing and I loved this interview.
With the two billion people on social media, Sara is a master at helping her clients grow their business through conscious conversion.
In this Episode:
- How coming to Costa Rica for soul searching and surrendering to a waterfall there led her to have inspiration after inspiration
- How life coaching led her to digital marketing
- The importance of having deep trust and allowing yourself to dive into its natural flow
- The power of social media and how it can be used as a catalyst for evolution
- How natures wisdom has helped her take bigger risks and trust that inner wisdom
- Digital marketing wisdom to reach the right people who will resonate with your business without a hard sell approach, but rather by being aligned with your impact
- The power of an abundant mindset
- The power of her mantra, Fill my cup, so I can fill the cup of others
Sara Yamtich is the founder and CEO of Conscious Conversion (formerly Resonate with Sara), a holistic multi-media marketing agency supporting soulful thought leaders and spiritual entrepreneurs. With a Master’s in Social Work, a background that spans federal policy analysis and life coaching, and a ton of digital marketing experience, Sara takes professionalism, team management, and client care to a whole new level.
Her work isn’t just about marketing strategy (though she rocks at that); it’s about helping clients resonate deeply with their audience so they can transform the planet and give voice to the new paradigm. In fact, Sara makes marketing (and everything else she does) a damn-near spiritual experience.
Sara, a single mom, lives in Costa Rica with her 6-year-old son, Indy. She is the host of the upcoming TV show, Resonate with Sara, an inspiring docu-reality series that showcases conscious communities and spiritual leaders around the world.
“There are infinite ways to perceive the universe, and it all depends on your input.” — Sara Yamtich
Discover more about Sara Yamtich’s works and passion on her website Resonate with Sara (soon to be Conscious Conversion). You can also follow her on Facebook, Instagram (soon to be @consciousconversion), LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Let’s meet Sara Yamtich!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 39:22 — 36.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS