Are you caught in the whirlwind of stress, struggling to find a moment of tranquility? Do the demands of your day-to-day leave little room for self-care and joy? Are you yearning to live a life that not only meets your responsibilities but also nourishes your spirit?
I’m thrilled to introduce one of our exceptional speakers to the upcoming Extraordinary Women Ignite Conference. Meet Renee Hagar-Smith, a heart-centered mindful living and self-love coach. Renee specializes in guiding people to break free from the shackles of stress and overwhelm, allowing them to embrace a life of balance, fulfillment, and thriving well-being.
Renee brings her unique insights to the forefront as she offers practical strategies to conquer overwhelm and bring equilibrium back into your life. And the exciting news is, she’ll be sharing even more of her wisdom at the upcoming Ignite conference this November.
If you’re ready to ignite your wildest dreams and embrace a new paradigm of success, join us at the 9th annual Extraordinary Women IGNITE Conference in Golden, CO this November. Get your tickets now, we have both live in-person tickets available, as well as virtual tickets, so you can join us from anywhere in the world.
In This Episode:
- Renee talks about her role as a mindfulness-based wellness coach and the personal journey that led her to this line of work
- Her unique blend of modalities and practices that help her serve her clients effectively
- Why self-compassion can be challenging for many, especially for women
- The connection between the body and mind in achieving balance
- The importance of pausing and accepting emotions as essential tools for managing overwhelm
- How mindfulness can be integrated into various aspects of life
Renee Hagar-Smith trained in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC), Reiki, Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra®, yoga and yoga-based mindfulness, breathwork, and meditation, Renee is also a suicide loss survivor who used mindfulness and yogic practices to help facilitate her own healing journey. Renee offers one-on-one coaching and group coaching, as well as being a speaker, workshop facilitator, and writer. She resides in Central New York with her teenage son and an adorable fluffy white dog, who is her constant companion and, surprisingly enough, is also attuned to Reiki.
“Stress less and thrive more.” ~Renee Hagar-Smith