Today I’m pleased to introduce you to Nikki Nash, a Hay House author, an international speaker, and marketing mentor for women entrepreneurs.
In this interview:
- The truth about being a start-up entrepreneur and how your corporate background can be a great head start.
- What is the Genius Profit Lab and how Nikki helps women build profitable business from their experiences and expertise.
- What does a soul-aligned marketing plan mean to Nikki.
- Positioning yourself as an expert in the industry with Nikki’s C.A.R.R. method
- Shiny object syndrome and how to overcome it.
- Her book Market Your Genius and what you can learn from it.
Her book Market Your Genius provides entrepreneurs with the strategies and skills they need to get more dream clients in their business. As host of the Market Your Genius podcast and founder of the Genius Profit Lab, Nikki helps women build a profitable business from their experiences and expertise. Known for empowering people to quit making excuses and start going after their dreams, Nikki uses her extensive business and personal development background to help women create a business and a life they are MADLY in love with. Prior to entrepreneurship, Nikki served as a lead marketing instructor for General Assembly, Head of Marketing at tech startup Rest Devices, Senior Marketing Manager at Intel Corporation where she won the Marketing Excellence Award, Brand Management MBA Intern at The CocaCola Company, and Media Planner and Buyer at advertising agency Publicis Worldwide on the Kraft Foods Account. She has also worked for brands such as InStyle, Travel + Leisure, and Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy.
“If you are a solo-preneur or an entrepreneur with a small- to medium-sized team, your marketing plan should be aligned with what brings you joy.” —Nikki Nash
Let’s meet Nikki Nash