Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Naz Beheshti author of the book Pause. Breathe. Choose.: Become the CEO of Your Well Being.
In this Episode:
- How working for Steve Jobs in her early career, had her adopt his healthy lifestyles – which translated into her daily practices of living a healthy life
- How the stress and toll of her career beyond Apple, helped her see the need for wellness programs in corporations
- Her life changing experiences she had from six weeks in India and how that guided her
- Healthy employees equals healthy company
- The interconnectedness of all areas of your life – relationships, purpose driven life, physical activity, sleep, and a fulfilling career – leads to a healthy life
- Mindfulness being the key component to a healthier and more productive lifestyle
- The power of consistency in our non-negotiable daily routines
- What productivity trap is and how to avoid it
Naz Beheshti is the author of Pause, Breathe. Choose.: Become the CEO of Your Well Being. She is an executive wellness coach, speaker, Forbes contributor, and CEO and founder of Prananaz, a company that provides corporate wellness solutions for improving employee engagement and well-being, company culture, and business outcomes. Clients include Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Omega Institute, UCSF, Columbia University, and Stanford University. Naz also cofounded Rise2Shine, a nonprofit helping to alleviate the suffering of young children in Haiti.
“Self-care is non-negotiable, but it doesn’t mean that you have to nail it every single day.” — Naz Beheshti
Let’s meet Naz Beheshti!