Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Naketa Ren Thigpen who is teaching women to amplify intimacy in all their relationships and what that means to growing your business!
In this Episode:
- Understanding the roots of Naketa’s desire of studying human behavior and breaking down common myths of trauma.
- Naketa’s life-changing realization that she was stuck, idle and unhappy and how it pedaled her into doing things differently.
- Hear Naketa’s health scare and how it has motivated her to push through with entrepreneurship.
- The mathematical approach in achieving balance and joy in your life.
- Understanding boundaries and breaking it down into five permission zones.
- Naketa speaks about the formula for creating joy with healthy relationships and intimacy in our lives.
- The five-step deepening connection tool for partners revolves around “CATCH” strategy.
Naketa Ren Thigpen is the #1 Balance & Relationship Advisor in the World. Naketa has become the go-to for fast-scaling married women entrepreneurs and power couples seeking to balance love and success.
She is the creator of the breakthrough paradigm the Joy Map Method, and an International Best-Selling Author of the book Selfish, Transformative Empowerment Speaker and CEO of ThigPro Balance and Relationship Management Institute. Naketa and her team set out every day to inspire, equip and empower her client-partners to amplify intimacy 360° across all key relationships so they can create joy and achieve WHOLE SUCCESS!
“You can’t have a we time if you don’t have room for me time.” – Naketa Ren Thigpen
Discover more about Naketa’s works and passion on her website Thig Pro. You can also follow her on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Let’s meet Naketa Ren Thigpen!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 55:48 — 51.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS