Our guest today is a powerhouse woman in the world of personal brands. Monique Bryan is an Executive Producer of Personal Brands that helps seasoned professionals and aspiring thought-leaders build their personal brand so they can position themselves to top-tier clients, land those dream opportunities and start to scale their influence in their industry. As a former fashion designer and three-time startup founder, Monique brings over 15 years of top-level industry experience in the areas of product development, entrepreneurship, branding, business development, and personal styling. With a focus on messaging, marketing and using your personal brand as a visual communication power tool Monique is known for helping established professionals amplify their industry credibility and use their personal brand and visual online presence to become an in-demand business leader.
In This Episode:
- Step into Monique’s world as she shares her resilient journey, unexpected career growth, and a shift into personal branding, guiding you on enhancing your online presence and boosting visibility.
- Discover the importance of seeking support, building connections, and the transformative impact of community and professional assistance in personal challenges and the entrepreneurial journey.
- Uncover why personal branding is all about managing your reputation and the significance of creating a strong, memorable brand identity through repetition and consistency.
- Dive into the concept of being “binge-able” rather than chasing virality, creating quality content that forms a genuine connection with your audience.
- Learn how your personal story can make you stand out in oversaturated markets, emphasizing the importance of feeling your brand in your body and aligning it with your authentic self.
- Understand the interconnected nature of impact, image, and income, discovering how they work together to shape your personal and professional success.
Monique Bryan brings a wealth of experience to her clients. Her motivation to create this program stems from her encounters with numerous women possessing incredible stories and expertise that could positively impact others if shared effectively. Recognizing the challenges they faced in establishing a presence, audience, and sound marketing strategy, Monique crafted this program to bridge that gap. As a breast cancer survivor, Monique has cultivated a dedicated community of over 17,000+ individuals on social media during her remission. Beyond her professional achievements, she embraces the roles of a wife, a new mom, and the esteemed host of the 5-star-rated Podcast, The Juicy CEO. Driven by a mission close to her heart, Monique aspires to empower 1,000 women-led businesses, transforming them into household names and helping them build lasting legacies for themselves and their families.
“Everything we do is either adding to our brand or taking away from it.” ~Monique Bryan