Over the past several years, I’ve embarked on a significant health journey, diving into various programs such as functional nutrition, Ayurveda, and Whole30. Each step taught me more about my body’s needs and preferences, leading to positive changes in my eating, cooking, and lifestyle habits as I turned 60 last year, embracing practices that nourish my body and soul.
Today, I am thrilled to introduce you to our guest, Kristen Coffield. She shares her invaluable insights on elevating health and energizing life. Kristen is an expert in hydration, sustainable weight loss, sleep, and stress management. She empowers purpose-driven women to transform food and habits into superpowers for health and happiness, simplifying wellness into achievable daily practices to create a lasting health span.
In This Episode:
- Unlock the secrets of self-care and hydration from Kristen’s decade-long battle, guiding you toward taking charge of your well-being.
- Discover why it’s never too late to rejuvenate your body, with insights into restoration, repair, and healing techniques.
- Explore the benefits of proper hydration, including boosted overall health, heightened energy levels, improved sleep quality, and optimized detoxification processes.
- Navigate the unique health challenges women face, such as thyroid issues, and learn the importance of advocating for proper diagnosis and treatment despite medical dismissiveness.
- Understand why prioritizing well-being over appearance is paramount, and uncover how mastering hydration can catalyze embarking on a healthier lifestyle journey.
Kristen Coffield is the founder of The Culinary Cure. She simplifies wellness into achievable daily practices, helping individuals create a lasting health span. Kristen is also the author of “How Healthy People Eat: An Eater’s Guide To Healthy Habits” and offers foundational training through her 21-Day Wellness Reset program. Additionally, she provides concierge coaching for highly motivated individuals. Kristen is a regular contributor to various publications and media outlets, including The Georgetown Dish, The Pro Age Woman, and the Frankie Boyer Radio Show. You can find Kristen’s articles, videos, and recipes at The Culinary Cure website.
“When you put the wellness first, the being well, the feeling well, the understanding how your body works, the other things fall into place more easily and in a much bigger and better way.” ~Kristen Coffield