Today I am thrilled to introduce you to Kris Ward, founder of Win the Hour, Win the Day and a team building and systems strategist. She’s passionate about helping entrepreneurs create businesses that support their lives rather than consume them. Kris is also a renowned speaker and has shared the stage with Jack Canfield, James Malinchak, and Joe Theismann, among others. In this episode, she goes over how to leverage your time, build a great team, and scale your business exponentially. After listening to this inspiring interview, you’ll be invigorated and fired up to go after your next big win.
In This Episode:
- Kris shares the story behind her mission: to create a movement of businesses that support your life rather than consume it.
- The foundational pillars that allowed her company to survive her absence as her husband battled colon cancer.
- What is the 60/40 Win Formula?
- The importance of building a team for your business and when to start
- What is the biggest myth about building a team?
- Why you need to document all aspects of your business
- The biggest mistakes she made when building her team
- How to use your calendar as a time bank account instead of keeping a to-do list that runs against the clock
- The power of having an effective team with a strong culture
Kris Ward is an acclaimed podcaster, speaker, coach and founder of the Win The Hour, Win the Day philosophy. She’s also the leading authority in leveraging your time and scaling your business.
After the loss of her husband, Kris returned full-time to her work as a marketing strategist. She was relieved that her business had not only survived her absence but was growing. Now, Kris has completely changed the landscape for entrepreneurs by sharing the successful practices that allowed her absence.
Kris has shared the stage with Jack Canfield – Chicken Soup For The Soul, Kevin Harrington original Shark from Shark Tank, James Malinchak -ABC’s Secret Millionaire, Sharon Lechter – Rich Dad Poor Dad Co-Author and
Joe Theismann – NFL All-star and commentator to name a few. Kris has also been featured on award-winning podcasts, radio and TV shows. You can hear Kris on her own podcast – Win The Hour Win The Day, where she has engaging conversations with dynamic guests covering a variety of business topics so you can get to your next win now!
“You have three pillars in your business: Your time, your toolkits, and your team.” ~Kris Ward
Let’s meet Kris Ward