Today, I am happy to introduce you to Keri Norley, the Wealth Alchemist, whose mission is to shift the wealth consciousness of the planet! It was amazing to jam with her about wealth mindset and so much more on today’s episode.
In this episode:
- Keri shares how she broke through her limiting money stories as someone who comes from generational wealth
- Tips for you to keep the wealth you manifest
- How you can create wealth that is aligned with your soul
- The differences between a wealth mindset and an abundance mindset
- The ways wealth can help you hold on to your manifestations and give you space to make choices
- Keri teaches us the basics about crypto and decentralized finance (DeFi) and how they can create regenerative wealth for the majority while transforming how we do business
Keri Norley is ‘The Wealth Alchemist’. She is an international wealth and soul-alignment activator, mentor, speaker, and author. She is the author of two books, including the international bestseller, ‘The New Wealth: Magnetise Abundance, Hold Your Wealth and Leave a Legacy’. She also has an international top-charting podcast, ‘The Wealth Alchemist’ where she dives into all things Wealth and Money.
She has a program called New Wealth from Crypto where she teaches you how to break free from the banking systems and create returns of 6-20% daily compounding interest in a safe and stable way. Your nervous system will love the way it feels to know your money is not going up and down and is still making you money every single day.
Her mission and passion is to help shift the wealth consciousness of the planet. She is an American-Aussie living in Colorado and loves dancing and good-quality chocolate.
“You can say, ‘I want this,’ but it’s not until you decide that nothing else is possible that it will 100% happen.” — Keri Norley
To learn more about Keri and her work, check out her website, including the free 4-part Wealth Mindset mini-series. You can also listen to her podcast, The Wealth Alchemist, and connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Let’s meet Keri Norley.