If we reflect on these past few years we have certainly lived in a world of uncertainty. But the energy of this year feels like a breakthrough to me. Like old systems are breaking down, making space for more breakthroughs. And we have an opportunity to reimagine how we do life, how we do business, and how we show up in our communities. I see the breakthrough to more soulful ways of doing business, but to do that, we have to do our own inner work and become intimately familiar with how we are showing up as humans in this world.
Today, we’re embarking on our annual exploration of the latest trends in entrepreneurship. It’s always a reflective and enjoyable journey for me, an opportunity to peek into the currents shaping our world.
In this episode:
- I explore the growing trend of individuals, particularly women, transitioning from corporate roles to entrepreneurship.
- The evolving mindset of women entrepreneurs, encouraging a departure from the hustle culture, embracing a new paradigm, and drawing inspiration from ancient wisdom and community circles for impactful and sustainable business growth.
- The power of simplification in creating more time and wealth prosperity in both business and life.
- The significance of delivering thoughtful, connected content for genuine engagement and encourages a discerning approach to social media strategies for the well-being of individuals and communities.
- The transformative potential of AI tools like ChatGPT, showcasing their ability to streamline and simplify marketing operations for increased efficiency.
I believe women’s voices matter. I am a connector. A storyteller. A business coach for high-vibe women entrepreneurs helping them #RaiseUP their Voice, Vision and Visibility for Impact and Business Growth.
I help my clients build businesses they love with more time prosperity and more wealth prosperity. I weave soulful inspiration into mindful business strategies, and this Soul+Strategy™ approach to business helps her clients succeed in business and worldly impact.
I am the founder of the Extraordinary Women Ignite Conference, Extraordinary Women Connect events, and Extraordinary Women Radio™—a podcast featuring wildly successful women making an impact on the world. My podcast was named Best Business Podcast in the 2018 People’s Choice Awards and Feedspot’s Top 100 Women Podcasts. I have featured guests such as Tosha Silver, SARK, Zainab Salbi, Beth Comstock, and Lissa Rankin.
I am the author of Firedancer: Your Spiral Journey to a Life of Passion and Purpose. I was named to the 2020 Twenty-Five Most Powerful Women in Business List by the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
“We are reimagining our lives, reimagining how we want to make an impact and reimagining how we want to do business.” ~ Kami Guildner
To learn more about me, my work, and how I can support you and your business, check out my website, sign up for a complimentary coaching session with me, and join the Extraordinary Women Connect Facebook group. You can also buy my book, Firedancer: Your Spiral Journey to a Life of Passion and Purpose, and connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.