Today, I’ll be sharing the top 10 success factors that women entrepreneurs like you are using to supercharge their success. I’ve had the privilege of working with thousands of women entrepreneurs, many of whom were once corporate executives making the same shift you might be contemplating. In 2021, a staggering 47 million people left the corporate world, and over half of those courageous souls were women. We know the reasons behind this shift, but what’s crystal clear is that we’re rewriting the rules and shaping a new business paradigm where women leaders define success on their own terms.
In this episode:
- I highlight the challenges you could encounter as you transition from your corporate career to becoming an entrepreneur
- The importance of building a solid foundation for your business to streamline and accelerate growth
- The significance of building genuine relationships, collaborating with peers, and creating an ecosystem where everyone can thrive together
- Why it’s crucial to understand your customer’s journey and how it differs from traditional marketing approaches
- The concept of embodying your brand by integrating personal stories, experiences, and expertise into your identity, creating a unique and resonant brand
- Why you need to fearlessly express your opinions, share your expertise, and position yourself as a thought leader
- The benefits of having repeatable marketing and sales processes
- How to create a scalable and straightforward offer that your customers will love
- The value of investing in personal and professional growth as an entrepreneur
I believe women’s voices matter. I am a connector. A storyteller. A business coach for high-vibe women entrepreneurs helping them #RaiseUP their Voice, Vision and Visibility for Impact and Business Growth.
I help my clients build businesses they love with more time prosperity and more wealth prosperity. I weave soulful inspiration into mindful business strategies, and this Soul+Strategy™ approach to business helps her clients succeed in business and worldly impact.
I am the founder of the Extraordinary Women Ignite Conference, Extraordinary Women Connect events, and Extraordinary Women Radio™—a podcast featuring wildly successful women making an impact on the world. My podcast was named Best Business Podcast in the 2018 People’s Choice Awards and Feedspot’s Top 100 Women Podcasts. I have featured guests such as Tosha Silver, SARK, Zainab Salbi, Beth Comstock, and Lissa Rankin.
I am the author of Firedancer: Your Spiral Journey to a Life of Passion and Purpose. I was named to the 2020 Twenty-Five Most Powerful Women in Business List by the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
“Turn off the formulas and let your marketing and messaging come from the inside out to really bring your thought leadership out into the world in bigger ways.” ~ Kami Guildner
To learn more about me, my work, and how I can support you and your business, check out my website, sign up for a complimentary coaching session with me, and join the Extraordinary Women Connect Facebook group. You can also buy my book, Firedancer: Your Spiral Journey to a Life of Passion and Purpose, and connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Are you a woman who’s ventured beyond the corporate world to forge your own path? As former executives and leaders, we bring a wealth of business acumen to the realm of entrepreneurship, creating unique avenues for growth and advancement. Your input about your journey from the corporate world to entrepreneurship is invaluable. I’m eager to learn from your real experiences – what strategies bore fruit, what challenges arose, what you retained from your corporate life, and what you needed to shed.
The 9th annual Extraordinary Women Ignite Conference will be here before you know it! If you’ve been feeling called to elevate your business, raise your voice, and ignite your success, you want to be there. The community of women who gather at Ignite is extraordinary – the room will be an epicenter of impact. Ignite is a catalyst for building your business with more time prosperity and more wealth prosperity. Join us! Use the promo code EWR and get $100 off your ticket!