As we move into 2023, women entrepreneurs are leading a new way of working in the world. I’ve been reflecting on the changing landscape in the entrepreneur business world, and today I share the insights and trends that are shaping my own business and my clients’ businesses in 2023.
In this episode:
- I share the reasons why more women are leaving their corporate life behind than men according to the recent McKinsey research
- My experiences and the lessons I learned while working in the corporate world
- The most tremendous journey of growth, evolution, and expansion that I have ever gone on in my life
- How savvy, successful entrepreneurs will continue to streamline and simplify their businesses in smart ways
- The questions you might ask yourself as you look into your business in 2023
- The importance of building deeper relationships and having a community where you can create connections
- Why you can’t outsource your leadership of thought
- The importance of creating our own resiliency and the resiliency of business for the future
I believe women’s voices matter. I am a connector. A storyteller. A business coach for changemaker women of influence.
My entrepreneurial journey was sparked by the breath of a horse over a decade ago. This magical epiphany moment led me to discover my purpose of leading changemaker women to give voice to their most important messages and create a ripple effect of worldly impact.
I weave soulful inspiration into mindful business strategies, helping my clients up-level their businesses. With decades of leadership, marketing, strategic planning, and business growth expertise, I guide my clients to master their marketing, money, and mindset. My soulful spirit leads my clients to unleash their magical manifestation powers and live out loud fueled with vitality and courage.
I am the founder of the Extraordinary Women Ignite Conference, Extraordinary Women Connect events, and Extraordinary Women Radio™—a podcast featuring wildly successful women making an impact on the world. My podcast was named Best Business Podcast in the 2018 People’s Choice Awards and Feedspot’s Top 100 Women Podcasts. I have featured guests such as Tosha Silver, SARK, Zainab Salbi, Beth Comstock, and Lissa Rankin.
I am the author of Firedancer: Your Spiral Journey to a Life of Passion and Purpose. I was named to the 2020 Twenty-Five Most Powerful Women in Business List by the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
“Women’s wisdom is the medicine our earth needs.” ~ Kami Guildner
To learn more about me, my work, and how I can support you and your business, check out my website, sign up for a complimentary coaching session with me, and join the Extraordinary Women Connect Facebook group. You can also buy my book, Firedancer: Your Spiral Journey to a Life of Passion and Purpose, and connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.