- I share the spiral journey of entrepreneurship, finding the right mix between grounding and doing
- How to attract your soul clients and show up in your brightest light
- The 4 Principles of #RFactor
- How mindset and learning to control your thoughts can benefit your business
- The importance of nutrition, movement and connecting with our energetic body
- The benefits of curiosity and connecting with the spirit
- How stepping into a community that lifts each other up will transform your business
I believe women’s voices matter. I am a connector. A storyteller. A business coach for changemaker women of influence.
My entrepreneurial journey was sparked by the breath of a horse over a decade ago. This magical epiphany moment led me to discover my purpose of leading changemaker women to give voice to their most important messages and create a ripple effect of worldly impact.
I weave soulful inspiration into mindful business strategies, helping my clients up-level their businesses. With decades of leadership, marketing, strategic planning, and business growth expertise, I guide my clients to master their marketing, money, and mindset. My soulful spirit leads my clients to unleash their magical manifestation powers and live out loud fueled with vitality and courage.
I am the founder of the Extraordinary Women Ignite Conference, Extraordinary Women Connect events, and Extraordinary Women Radio™—a podcast featuring wildly successful women making an impact on the world. My podcast was named Best Business Podcast in the 2018 People’s Choice Awards and Feedspot’s Top 100 Women Podcasts. I have featured guests such as Tosha Silver, SARK, Zainab Salbi, Beth Comstock, and Lissa Rankin.
I am the author of Firedancer: Your Spiral Journey to a Life of Passion and Purpose. I was named to the 2020 Twenty-Five Most Powerful Women in Business List by the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
“This dance of evolution, as people as entrepreneurs, gives us space to pirouette between hearing our calling, stretching into new spaces, and coming back home.” ”— Kami Guildner
To learn more about me, my work, and how I can support you and your business, check out my website, sign up for a complimentary coaching session with me, and join the Extraordinary Women Connect Facebook group. You can also buy my book, Firedancer: Your Spiral Journey to a Life of Passion and Purpose, and connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.