I’m so excited to share the third part of my four-episode solo podcast series this week. It’s time to get visible! If you’ve been waiting in the shadows for people to reach out, the time is now to start showing up in your brightest light. People are waiting to find you, hear your expertise, and learn from you! In this week’s episode, I share some of my best tips for increasing visibility in this new business world.
In this Episode:
- Kami shares how to craft that unique message you stand by through connecting with your soul’s purpose
- How podcasts, stages, books, and social media raise your visibility
- The importance of using storytelling to stand out against the noise
- Building that know, love, and trust factor
- Ways members of her mastermind community increased visibility even during a pandemic and reached one hundred and thirty-five stages including a TEDx stage
- The importance of podcasting currently, 55% of the US population has listened to a podcast, up 55% in 2021
- How to use podcasting to grow your events, grow your communities and build your brand’s credibility
Kami Guildner believes women’s voices matter. She is a connector. A storyteller. A business coach for changemaker women of influence.
Kami’s entrepreneurial journey was sparked by the breath of a horse over a decade ago. This magical epiphany moment led Kami to discover her purpose of leading changemaker women to give voice to their most important messages and create a ripple effect of worldly impact.
Kami weaves soulful inspiration into mindful business strategies, helping her clients up-level their business. With decades of leadership, marketing, strategic planning, and business growth expertise, Kami guides her clients to master their marketing, money, and mindset. Kami’s soulful spirit leads her clients to unleash their magical manifestation powers and live out loud fueled with vitality and courage.
She is the founder of the Extraordinary Women Ignite Conference, Extraordinary Women Connect events, and Extraordinary Women Radio™—a podcast featuring wildly successful women making an impact on the world. Her podcast was named Best Business Podcast in the 2018 People’s Choice Awards and Feedspot’s Top 100 Women Podcasts. Kami has featured guests such as Tosha Silver, SARK, Zainab Salbi, Beth Comstock, and Lissa Rankin.
Kami is the author of Firedancer: Your Spiral Journey to a Life of Passion and Purpose. Kami was named to the 2020 Twenty-Five Most Powerful Women in Business List by the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
“As women, we can add our inner light, that beacon of hope inside of us that allows us to become embodied leaders.”— Kami Guildner
To learn more about Kami, her work, and how she can support you and your business, check out her website, sign up for a complimentary coaching session with Kami, and join the Extraordinary Women Connect Facebook group. You can also buy her book, Firedancer: Your Spiral Journey to a Life of Passion and Purpose, and connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.