Today, I release my year-end interview, with my BFF Sarah J. Bohnenkamp interviewing me on the insights into our world and the view of 2022.
In this interview I share:
- In the midst of the chaos, the craziness and the seemingly unending uncertainty of 2021, I look back at the greatest and boldest move I’ve made this year. (no, it’s not as active or aggressive as you might expect)
- I talk about the resistance of going into a slowing down and eventually picking up a slower pace… because it’s what the business and I needed. (and how the performance continued despite the slow down – what a lesson!)
- I shares the biggest act of compassion I made and how love and understanding can mend relationships better than pride.
- I share the amazing results my clients achieved despite a global pandemic. (and how they made that happen).
- A lesson in grief and love that is very timely in today’s world of sickness and loss.
- Listen as I bare my soul and have fun being vulnerable as I answer Sarah’s rapid fire questions!
- Feel the hope in my aspiration for 2022.
Kami Guildner believes women’s voices matter. She is a connector. A storyteller. A business coach for women.
Kami’s entrepreneurial journey was sparked by the breath of a horse over a decade ago. This magical epiphany moment led Kami to discover her purpose of leading changemaker women to give voice to their most important messages and create a ripple effect of worldly impact.
Kami weaves soulful inspiration into mindful business strategies, helping her clients up-level their business. With decades of leadership, marketing, strategic planning, and business growth expertise, Kami guides her clients to master their marketing, money and mindset. Kami’s soulful spirit leads her clients to unleash their magical manifestation powers and live out loud fueled with vitality and courage.
She is the founder of Extraordinary Women Radio™ – a podcast featuring wildly successful women making an impact on the world. Named Best Business Podcast in the 2018 People’s Choice Awards, Kami has featured guests such as SARK, Zainab Salbi, Beth Comstock, and Lissa Rankin. Kami is the author of Firedancer: Your Spiral Journey to a Life of Passion and Purpose.
Kami was named to the 2020 Twenty-Five Most Powerful Women in Business List by the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
“You have to own your genius.” – Kami Guildner
Let’s meet Kami Guildner. To learn more about Kami visit her website, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 45:47 — 41.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS