Today, I’m excited to introduce you to Jill Keuth, a life coach helping women come home to themselves and live a more courageous life. You’ll feel inspired after listening to this powerful interview where Jill shares her journey and tips you can start using today to shine brighter in your personal and professional life.
In this Episode:
- Jill shares how she organically entered the world of coaching and how her mother has been an inspiration in her journey
- How motherhood changed her career trajectory
- The ways she worked through many identity crises
- Insight into her journey as a life coach
- The different ways she taps into courage and her true self
- Jill’s one message for the world
- Tips on moving from your head to your heart
- The ways she’s grown her business with divine purpose
- How she’s expanding her offerings by hosting her first retreat
- Ways to trust the certainty within yourself
- Tips on saying yes to your potential
Jill Keuth is the founder of Be Courageously YOU and a Whole-Person Life Coach for high achieving, accomplished women who are rocking their professional lives and yet still feeling the need for something more in life. Jill leads them to become the empowered women they are in every area of their life and room they are in -whether it’s the board room, courtroom, operating room, or living room. She knows first hand the demands of our hopes and dreams, careers, marriages, motherhood, and the elusive “keeping up with the Joneses”.
Jill delights in helping her clients experience more purpose, love, joy, and expansion, changing their lives and the lives of those around them. It is time that we stop being exhausted by our habits of perfectionism, people pleasing, over doing, and overachieving. It is time to remember who we have always been, step into the Truth of who we are, and live up to our fullest potential. Jill’s passion for creating an equitable world, led her to starting an Anti-Racist Book and Accountability Group in May 2020. Her group,”Courage, Privilege, and Evolution,” quickly grew to over 50 women all desiring to step into awareness of our own privilege and racism, to begin to understand and see all the ways that a white supremacist society has helped us, harmed us, and shaped us so that we can be a part of dismantling the system, rather than supporting it.
“When we tap into our heart and live our lives authentically. We show up to the wholeness of who we are.” -Jill Keuth
To learn more about Jill and her work you can check out her website. You can also connect with her on Facebook or Instagram.
Let’s Meet Jill Keuth.
Jill Keuth Show Notes [/vc_column_text][/vc_column]
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 56:23 — 51.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS