Today I’m pleased to introduce you to Jill Cruz, who will be one of our Extraordinary Women Ignite speakers next week. Jill helps women tap into their innate body wisdom and take pleasure in health practices.
In this interview:
- Jill recalls the amazing influences her family had on her health and the diagnosis that made her take extra precautions to the only wealth that matters in her life.
- The three stages of action that Jill took before realizing that her patterns are rooted from fear of failure.
- Discover the effect of a powerful tool called inspiration (not motivation) which helped on her journey towards self-love.
- Listen to Jill’s mission of helping others navigate through the painful and seemingly unnecessary battle towards health, self-love and body acceptance.
- Understanding the essence of “re-commit” for a life-long integration of practice and inspiration for the pursuit of self-love.
Jill Cruz, MS, CNS helps women over 40 that hate dieting to lose weight and feel great without being deprived. Jill has a Master of Science degree in Human Nutrition and is a Board Certified Nutrition Specialist. Jill combines her strong science-based background with tons of practical nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle guidance, helping women achieve greatness AND happiness. She is on a mission to guide women to reach their wildest dreams for their health while loving the food they eat and the life they live.
“Inspiration is the inner desire to do something because I deserve self-love.” – Jill Cruz
Let’s meet Jill Cruz
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:31 — 30.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS