Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Jessica Zweig, author of BE. A No-Bullsh*t Guide to Increasing Your Self Worth and Net Worth by Simply Being Yourself
In this Episode:
- Jessica’s journey—the shift from sufferings, abusive romantic relationships, and debt to wins &
- Jessica’s pathway back to her spirituality
- Integrating the Divine Feminine energies in Jessica’s ways of operating as a CEO
- Learn more about her book: BE. A No-Bullsh*t Guide to Increasing Your Self Worth and Net Worth by Simply Being Yourself
- The story behind her company SimplyBe. and how they are more than just a personal branding
- The ‘Four Brand Pillars’ and how to achieve clarity without sacrificing depth in your personal
- Why ‘content is NO longer king’ and why service & generosity is the best strategy
Jessica Zweig is the CEO and founder of the SimplyBe. agency, a personal branding company that helps millions of people worldwide. She’s been named one of 2020’s Most Notable Entrepreneurs by Crain’s, a Personal Branding Expert by Forbes, a Top Digital Marketer to Watch by Inc., and the 2018 recipient of the international Gold Stevie® Award for Female Entrepreneur of The Year. She’s been featured on FOX, ABC, NBC, Thrive Global, Business Insider, and more as an expert on how an authentic personal brand is a key to a more successful career.
“YOU are your most precious asset.” —Jessica Zweig
Discover more about Jessica’s works and passion on her website Jessica Zweig. You can also follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Let’s meet Jessica Zweig!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:45 — 35.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS