Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Jessica Zweig, author of BE. A No-Bullsh*t Guide to Increasing Your Self Worth and Net Worth by Simply Being Yourself
In this Episode:
- Jessica’s journey—the shift from sufferings, abusive romantic relationships, and debt to wins &
- Jessica’s pathway back to her spirituality
- Integrating the Divine Feminine energies in Jessica’s ways of operating as a CEO
- Learn more about her book: BE. A No-Bullsh*t Guide to Increasing Your Self Worth and Net Worth by Simply Being Yourself
- The story behind her company SimplyBe. and how they are more than just a personal branding
- The ‘Four Brand Pillars’ and how to achieve clarity without sacrificing depth in your personal
- Why ‘content is NO longer king’ and why service & generosity is the best strategy
Jessica Zweig is the CEO and founder of the SimplyBe. agency, a personal branding company that helps millions of people worldwide. She’s been named one of 2020’s Most Notable Entrepreneurs by Crain’s, a Personal Branding Expert by Forbes, a Top Digital Marketer to Watch by Inc., and the 2018 recipient of the international Gold Stevie® Award for Female Entrepreneur of The Year. She’s been featured on FOX, ABC, NBC, Thrive Global, Business Insider, and more as an expert on how an authentic personal brand is a key to a more successful career.
“YOU are your most precious asset.” —Jessica Zweig
Let’s meet Jessica Zweig!