Today I’m pleased to introduce you to Jennifer Urezzio, who will be one of our speakers at the Extraordinary Women Ignite Conference November 11-13.
Jennifer epitomizes the wisdom and energy of Ignite and I can’t wait to have you meet her in person! At Ignite, Jennifer will be teaching how you can listen to your Soul on a deeper level, and co-create with the “how” you grow your business more effectively.
You will develop the ability to feel safe no matter what is happening in your business or life.
I hope you’ll be there – as we’re raising up your connection to your heart and soul, to your business and to your impact on the world! Big change always happens at Ignite… if its time to raise up you… join us!! Be sure you get your Early Bird tickets by September 15th!
Today, Jennifer and I are talking about SOUL – soul of you, soul of your business and how when you put consciousness into your business (or anything else) it expands, creates abundance and freedom. Yep, how do you like that ENERGY? I feel it!
In this episode:
- Jennifer recalls her journey of how she discovered her intuitive gift that led her to a life-long purpose of connecting people with their souls.
- Learning to understand that one’s purpose may not always lie towards service of others but knowing what makes the soul full and whole.
- Jennifer teaches the magnificent and unspoken wonders of surrendering and how one’s soul affects the life of a business.
- She discusses the tangibility of three aspects of soul: your mission, how you feel about your mission and your soulful personality. (You wouldn’t want to miss this!)
- Jennifer gives a sneak peek of what she’ll be sharing in the upcoming Extraordinary Women Ignite Conference.
Jennifer Urezzio is the founder of Soul Language – a paradigm that puts tangibility to Soul so a conscious connection can be established to enable crystal clear decisions for success. Jennifer is a master intuitive and the author of two best-selling books. Currently, she has trained over 30 practitioners worldwide in Soul Language, a paradigm that puts tangibility to Soul. At this time there are over 5,000 individuals all over the world connecting to their Soul Languages.
“We’re always going to hear our soul through some level of humanity and we don’t want to lose that. But the key here is to hear it with clarity, less filters, less judgements and knowing that you’re whole and complete. When you do that, you have a roadmap to go anywhere you want to go.” – Jennifer Urezzio
You’re going to love Jennifer – let’s meet Jennifer Urezzio