I just completed two client retreats for my Soul+Strategy Mastermind Program where we embraced courage and breakthroughs with a circle of support, putting plans in place to make dreams a reality. Courage can feel like a calling, guiding you toward actions aligned with your true path and purpose. Pay attention to signs and inspirations that lead you to transformative actions. Embrace the mix of excitement and nervousness, as it signifies the importance of the moment.
Remember, courage is best found with a circle of support. Apply for a #RaiseUP your business strategy session with me. Let’s ignite courage in your business and life. Together, we’ll explore courageous signposts and light them up to propel you forward.
Our guest today is Jenn Beninger, the founder and CEO of the Genius Unlocked Institute. She has a unique perspective on comfort zones, suggesting to expand our neurology rather than stepping outside it. In this interview, she will share how you can do this, and we are aligned with her wisdom.
In This Episode:
- Jenn shares her journey and professional growth, becoming the director of coaching and co-founding Genius Unlocked
- The power of cliches and understanding their deeper meanings to unlock one’s potential
- Using different modalities like NLP, energy work, hypnosis, breath work, and conscious coaching to integrate the conscious and unconscious mind for personal development and business growth
- The significance of understanding and trusting intuition to achieve success and aligning the conscious and unconscious mind for desired outcomes
- The importance of staying within the comfort zone to address and resolve fears, leading to personal growth, expanded choices, and empowerment
Jenn Beninger is the Genius Unlocked Founder and CEO of Genius Unlocked Institute, a board-certified company, where she coaches, mentors, and transforms leaders’ personal and professional lives. Through her thousands of hours of executive experience, Jenn has refined the art of coaching others on how to delve into what’s holding them back, and guiding them to successfully live in their purpose by calling on their intuition. With her deep understanding of energy work, intuition, communication skills, and mindset work, Jenn is able to produce more breakthrough results than she or her clients could dream of.
“You don’t know what you don’t know, therefore, dive deep and figure out what is it that you deserve to know so that you can release it.” ~Jenn Beninger