Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Jen Coffel, the CEO of Engaging Speakers, a chapter-based organization that helps entrepreneurs speak their way to more business!
In this Episode:
- Jen’s 2 decades of wild success building multiple six- and seven-figure businesses
- The power of knowing your core values and core genius in building a business you are meant to build
- The secrets behind building FOUR (4) 6-figure businesses in less than a year!
- Jen’s call to speaking and sharing her knowledge to many
- More info about Engaging Speakers Membership and how it can help you ‘Speak Your Way to More Business’
- Jen’s Handing Hope non-profit project helping children with cancer
Jen Coffel the CEO of Engaging Speakers, a chapter-based organization that helps entrepreneurs speak their way to more business. Jen is a successful business coach, a best-selling author with four books, and a philanthropist.
With two decades of business experience, Jen built her first 4 businesses to 6 figures each, all in under a year and all in different industries. She has now helped over a thousand entrepreneurs build their businesses with many reaching 6-figure and 7-figure revenue. Jen has an innovative and down to earth speaking style audiences love.
Jen is most proud of founding her own international non-profit “Handing Hope” which brings comfort and smiles to children battling cancer in twelve states and three countries around the world. She has been featured on Inc.com, ABC News, and the Chicago Tribune. Jen has been mentored by speaking icons like Jack Canfield, Nick Vujicic, and Sandra Yancey, and has spoken on stage to over 10,000 people.
“Build a business that is attached to your core genius. Build a business that you are meant to build.” —Jen Coffel
Let’s meet Jen Coffel!