Today, I’m happy to introduce you to Jaime Rowe. I love that she is a self-described non-conforming sales coach and strategist teaching women in business how to do sales the feminine way. We definitely speak the same love language!
In this episode:
- How Jaime went from conforming to a traditional fear-based sales model that made her self-sabotage in her business to putting her heart over hustle and seeing massive growth in her business and impact
- Practical ways to connect to your divine femininity and divine masculinity and bring forth your femininity in your sales
- How you can improve your sales game by looking at your mindset, your process, and the tools you use
- What Human Design is, how it can help you map your gifts and challenges, and how it can help you lean into your gifts when you craft your sales plan
- Some common self-limiting beliefs and how to change them so you can live the life you truly want
Jaime has worked with Fortune 500 CEO’s, world-class executives, and small business owners around the world to identify opportunities for growth, innovation, and growth. Her track record speaks for itself. She loves working with creative thinkers who need a system and structure to make sales feel seamless. Her favorite part of business is showing women that when they stop selling themselves short and put themselves first, results happen. Because confidence stems from inspiration and you’re the best inspiration there is. Whether she’s teaching or speaking, Jaime’s number one motivation is to empower more women to lead with impact and unlock their feminine sales success.
“Sales is not about being aggressive. Sales is about serving and relationships and leaning into your impact.” – Jaime Rowe
Let’s meet Jaime Rowe.