Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Jaime O’Connor, a digital strategy nerd who is dedicated to helping brands understand their growth opportunities in the digital landscape. I had the opportunity to interview Jaime as part of a PodMax event last month, and what a perfect pairing.
In this Episode:
- Her windy path to building Inspired Focus Digital has included selling scrunchies in 4th grade, a grocery delivery business, a social enterprise that bled itself dry, and an event operations company
- The art of service
- How her agency Inspired Focus Digital is helping small businesses make big impact with digital marketing – and all her best tips in on how to apply it to your business
- Staying in your zone of genius as a CEO & entrepreneur through delegation & team building
- Shiny object syndrome and how it could be ruining how you grow & scale your business
- The big difference between hiring experts & consultants vs. figuring it all out yourself (not working within your zone)
- The risks & “ups and downs” of being an entrepreneur – it’s a journey!
Jaime O’Connor is a digital strategy nerd who is dedicated to helping brands understand their growth opportunities in the digital landscape. Her windy path to building Inspired Focus Digital has included selling scrunchies in 4th grade, a grocery delivery business, a social enterprise that bled itself dry, and an event operations company. She has also built marketing teams at venture-backed organizations and bootstrapped products brands that achieved 6x growth and 8 figure success. She has worked with major organizations like the NFL, NCAA, USA Cycling, and growing brands like Pro Challenge, Silipint, Born & Raised Outdoors, and Savor Beauty. She is on a mission to educate up-and-coming brands with the knowledge they need to level up and play in the professional arena.
“I always ask myself: ‘What is the next step further than what most people are doing?’” —Jaime O’Connor
Discover more about Jaime O’Connor’s works and passion on her website Inspired Focus Digital. You can also follow her on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Let’s meet Jaime O’Connor!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 47:13 — 43.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS