Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Gina Wade, a well-known and respected leader in the world of special events & hospitality.
The roster of events that Gina has booked and managed is impressive: Here are a few that grabbed my attention: the Entertainment Tonight Emmy Party, Lifetime Women Rock, Beyonce Record Release Event, An Evening at the Osborne’s with Elton John, TV Guide’s Emmy After Party, Justin Timberlake’s William Rast Fashion Show & Concert, HBO’s Entourage Premiere, and Vanity Fair’s Pre-Oscar VIP Screening and Dinner.
I interviewed Gina at the PodMax Conference last month, and I was thrilled to have been paired with her! What an extraordinary woman doing extraordinary work in the world!
In this Episode:
- Her journey to leading world-class events for big names & brands such as the Entertainment Tonight Emmy Party, Lifetime Women Rock, Beyonce Record Release Event, An Evening at the Osborne’s with Elton John – to name a few!
- Her college days and early stages of career-building and how elite event planning is truly the path for her.
- Her interest in branding & buying psychology and how this built credibility in her career at the age of 23.
- Learn tips from Gina as she shares her approach to bringing her clients’ vision into a creative event and still being able to incorporate their brand identity into it
- Gina’s design inspirations & how matching the venue into the aesthetics is crucial in event planning & hosting
- 2020 – interesting year for Gina as an event planner & how she maneuvered through the year
- Is there such a thing as true “work/life balance”?
- How building your team also equalizes to growing your business
Gina Wade is the President of Gina Wade Creative, an event design, strategy & production company. She is renowned for her creative ideas, rich client relationships & attention to detail. Gina and her team have produced events for Netflix, Hulu, InStyle, Amazon, Tom Ford, Givenchy, and the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. Gina has appeared as an expert on “Entertainment Tonight” & “Good Day LA” and as a regular on the Style Network’s “The Big Party Plan Off”. Her dedication to her work & innovative concepts makes Gina Wade a true standout to her colleagues and clients alike.
“I need to step back so that I can step forward.” —Gina Wade
Let’s meet Gina Wade!