Today, I’m thrilled to introduce you to Eleanor Beaton who is on a mission to double the number of women entrepreneurs who scale past $1 million in revenue by 2030! She is the founder of SafiMedia – an education and coaching company for women entrepreneurs. She shares amazing wisdom with us about grounding your business and scaling back to truly focus on the aspects of your company that will exponentially increase your revenue.
In This Episode:
- Eleanor shares her incredible path toward tuning into the wisdom of her business
- The importance of wholeness and a grounding practice
- How to effectively deal with limiting thoughts and challenges
- Her philosophy map and tips for uniting the work we do daily with our larger vision
- The importance of bringing coherence to the work that we do and the mission that we have
- Her vision for female entrepreneurs and the Jewel Business Model
- How to balance the need for results with the need for standards
- Eleanor shares the importance of simplicity and allowing ourselves to tune into the concept of constraint by focusing on a few aspects of our business
Eleanor Beaton was recognized as Canada’s Leadership Coach of the Year in 2019 and the Winner of the 2022 Harry Jerome Award for Professional Excellence. She is also the host of the Power + Presence + Position podcast. Eleanor has reached millions of women worldwide, helping them unlock their leadership and entrepreneurial potential. Her work has been published or quoted in publications including The Globe & Mail, The Atlantic, CBC, Chatelaine, and more. Eleanor has spoken on women’s leadership, entrepreneurship, and gender equity at conferences throughout North America, Latin America, and Europe.
“Money and attention flow to the place of the highest clarity.” – Eleanor Beaton
Let’s Meet Eleanor Beaton.