Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Dr. Davia Shepherd, founder of the Ladies Power Lunch, with a passion for collaboration!
In this Episode:
- Why connection & collaboration are the most important focus you can make in your business
- The story behind the birth of Ladies Power Lunch – a free movement for women in business who want to intentional support one another
- How the ‘unusual times’ opened a door for Dr. Davia to start building connections through networking
- How building her own community has impacted Dr. Davia’s business and expanded her world
- Davia’s own takeaway in her book Grow Smarter: Collaboration Secrets to Transform Your Income and Impact
- Davia being a ‘recovering researcher’ and what it meant throughout her own personal and professional journey
Dr. Davia H. Shepherd is an international speaker, bestselling author, retreat leader, and recovering researcher celebrating almost two decades of experience working in various areas of healthcare.
Her focus, especially in this time, is to connect us with each other and with our true inner amazing selves, so that we may live the lives we have the potential for Longer, Healthier and Happier in every aspect.
“Collaboration & connection is about the intentionality and desire to help each other.” —Dr. Davia Shepherd
For more details about the Ladies Power Lunch Spring Summit and why it was called “Success in any Season” — use the code KAMI to get $47 off the VIP ticket!
Let’s meet Dr. Davia H. Shepherd!