Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Debra Stangl, who is the founder of Sedona Soul Adventures.
Sedona Soul Adventures was named Best in Sedona Retreats for 2020, featured in the Washington Post, USA Today, The Today Show, Yoga Journal and were named to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the US in 2019 and the Best Marriage Retreats in the US in 2020 by Guidedoc.
In this Episode:
- How she’s evolving her retreat-focused business to serve her communities by helping bring the world out of fear.
- The energetic space that we are moving into and building the connection around it
- Unhappy marriage, $50k debt, 40-lb overweight: how Debra overcame these unhappy places
- Debra’s soul adventure and her recognition of self-love
- How Debra envisioned her mission to help others and transform lives one soul at a time
After practicing law for over 20 years in Omaha, Nebraska, Debra had a spiritual re-awakening in Sedona in 1999. After moving to Sedona in 2001 and founding Sedona Soul Adventures in 2002, Debra developed the unique process of deeply transformational, private retreats that are custom-designed for individuals and couples (not groups), utilizing over 50 of Sedona’s Master Practitioners.
Debra leads group trips each year to Egypt and Machu Picchu. Debra is the author of the #1 International Best Seller “The Journey To Happy – How Embracing The Concept That Nothing Is Wrong Can Transform Your Life”. She has dedicated her life to the mission of Sedona Soul Adventures: “Transforming Lives, One Soul At A Time”.
“You can create your own reality, and you can change it to what you want.” —Debra Stangl
Let’s meet Debra Stangl!