On this International Women’s Day, I am happy to introduce you to Deborah Olson—Author of The Healing Power of Girlfriends: How to Create Your Best Life Through Female Connection.
In this Episode:
- The Healing Power of Girlfriends and Deborah’s own story of how female connections helped her navigate through life
- The catalysts that spoke to Deborah to write her book: The Healing Power of Girlfriends: How to Create Your Best Life Through Female Connection
- The connection of women that makes it different & impactful towards each other’s lives
- What ‘Super Agers’ mean and how connection & friendship play an important role to a better & healthier life
- Intentionality in friendship
- Deborah’s professional background & passion in OB/GYN
Deborah Olson is a women’s emotional health specialist, speaker, and award-winning author of The Healing Power of Girlfriends: How to Create Your Best Life Through Female Connection. As the owner of Galleria Area Counseling in Houston, Texas, she has counseled women for decades on women’s issues, parenting concerns, and marital struggles.
A dynamic and thoughtful speaker, Deborah has spoken on topics such as; Living Joyfully, Seasons of a Woman’s Life, and Finding Our Natural Strengths, to name a few. Whether a Keynote or Session Presenter, she captivates audiences with her message, experience, and insight. Deborah also offers life enrichment seminars and retreats and provides hands-on solutions to enhance life in meaningful, purposeful, and emotionally healthy ways. Her workshops are specially designed for women, and topics include depression, anxiety, life transition issues, empowerment, parenting matters, and romantic relationship problems.
“As women, we are wired to female connection.” —Deborah Olson
Discover more about Deborah’s works and passion on her websites Deborah Olson & Galleria Counseling. You can also follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Let’s meet Deborah Olson!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 42:16 — 38.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS