Today I am thrilled to introduce you to The Hive’s founder, business coach, author and podcast host Dallas Travers. Dallas helps values-driven coaches build values centered businesses.
In This Episode:
- Dallas shares a prevalent practice within “talent agencies” on the dark side of the entertainment industry and how this inspired her to launch an actor marketing service
- Her journey as a coach and the shared trait of actors and coaches
- Insights from Dallas’ Hive Mentorship Program
- The importance of having an agile understanding of your dream client
- The power of referral marketing
- Wisdom on sales and her one rule for selling
- The Peloton approach to dealing with procrastination and overwhelm
Dallas Travers began mentoring after her time working in Hollywood, where she taught actors the entrepreneurial skills they needed to acquire work without having a talent agent. She began to get noticed, and more people wanted Dallas and her exceptional coaching skills on their side. Dallas then started The Hive and her own podcast– Coaches On A Misson, where she helps purpose-driven coaches build values-centered businesses, and question the commonly accepted practices inside the online world to make an authentic impact without compromise.
“When we are patient enough to take time to get the message out, selling becomes so easy, and scaling feels effortless.” ~Dallas Travers
Let’s Meet Dallas Travers