Today, I am thrilled to introduce you to Crista Grasso, who is helping entrepreneurs scale their business simply and sustainably! Who doesn’t need more of this in their business? You are going to love all the wisdom bombs that Crista drops in this episode!
In this episode:
- Crista’s journey from creative to barista to business consultant and entrepreneur
- What the Lean Out method is and how it can help you focus on what’s really important to your business
- The number one thing you need to do as a business owner to actually do less and achieve more
- Crista’s best advice for you to avoid reverting back to overbooking yourself with unimportant tasks
- Tips to crafting a schedule that works best for you
- The big, bold move Crista made for her business this year and how to make your own big, bold moves
- Practical advice for scaling your business without burning out or getting overwhelmed
- How to keep your business lean even when you start to build out your team
- The power of hiring one T-shaped person over four specialists
- Scaling secrets from multi-billion dollar businesses that you can use for your business
- Four questions to ask your team every day
Crista Grasso, host of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast, is the go-to strategic planning expert for leading global businesses and online entrepreneurs when they want to scale. Known as the “Business Optimizer”, Crista has the ability to quickly cut through noise and focus on optimizing the core things that will make the biggest impact to scale a business simply and sustainably. She specializes in helping businesses gain clarity on the most important things that will drive maximum value for their clients and maximum profits for their business.
From working with Fortune 50 Companies, to working with small business owners, Crista has used her Lean Out Method and her 90 Day Lean Out Planner to help her clients achieve accelerated results and increased profitability for more than two decades.
“If you start from your day-to-day schedule instead of starting from your vision and making sure your day-to-day supports your vision, you end up with a lot of noise, waste, and things you don’t need to be working on.” – Crista Grasso
Let’s meet Crista Grasso.