Today I’m pleased to introduce you to Cori Streetman, Barefoot PR’s Co-founder and Chief Executive in charge of making the dream work. Cori was recently named to Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Business by the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
She also joined us this week at the Extraordinary Women Connect Gala as a Circle of Inspiration Panelist and Facilitator, alongside 4 other women who made this prestigious list this year, including Arezou Zarafshan, Dr. Shannon Block, Makisha Boothe, and Colorado Representative Dafna Michaelson Jenet. It was a blast and these women brought so much rich wisdom!
In this soulful interview:
- Cori reminisces how she enjoyed her gap years as she left university to learn anthropology (by living and merging herself with the culture of the people instead of reading books!).
- She discusses how her love for story-telling and independent and curious nature led her to a path of learnings and discovery that eventually, she gets to build a business and be her own boss.
- Listen to the lessons that Cori learned while bringing in people that don’t take the time to understand organizational culture and values.
- Discover what building a village is like for Cori and how she continues to build a village of people that she can rely on when she faces life with varying roles.
- You wouldn’t want to miss top PR tips from Cori as she reveals secret to more visibility and magnetizing more clients.
- Cori reveals the importance of giving back and supporting each other for the society to elevate as a whole instead of living in a routine of selfish rules.
Cori Streetman is Barefoot PR’s co-founder and chief executive in charge of making the dream work. Cori has been learning through life experience since she left home to travel the world at 19. From teaching English in Peru to studying cultural anthropology in West Africa, Cori has a knack for relating to and understanding people.
Cori’s sense of adventure led her to build a company where the heart is valued alongside expertise, and where we are all in together. Cori manages Barefoot PR’s operations and leads the team in turning strategy into reality for clients. Cool under pressure, Cori is skilled at helping clients navigate difficult situations. She is also an expert matchmaker, helping clients connect purpose with passion through nonprofit and civic board service.
Cori continues to travel the world with her husband, Tyler, and two kiddos, Brayden and Jacob. You can also find her dancing to Widespread Panic and sharing her passion for creating a better Denver through volunteer board service.
“Be kind to yourself and your capacity. You don’t need to do things all at once.” – Cori Streetman
You’re going to love Cori – let’s meet Cori Streetman